In today’s world outsourcing is becoming very popular as it is very much affordable. Benefits to this method is that there are people who can perform your work professionally and on time. The people living west can get high quality work from developing countries on affordable rates and those workers also enjoy getting paid that amount. Outsourcing websites are the easiest way to get work done on cheap rates without affecting the quality of work. There are big number of outsourcing websites today, but most of them are not that much active and you need to wait too much in order to meet a good worker. Here in this article I’m sharing top 10 outsourcing websites which are considered best now a days. If you want to get quality work then register with any of them and find worker according to your needs. You can also register as a worker and perform different jobs online and get paid.
Top 10 Outsourcing Websites:
1. Fiverr: It is a very interesting website where a lot of people from all around of world has posted their gigs. In Fiverr a Gig/order is basically of 5$. You will be amazed after seeing what people are willing to do for 5$. It is website where you can get good quality and interesting work in just 5$. You can also post your gigs there free of cost and earn some extra pocket money.
2. Tenerr: This website is also like fiverr but here you can get jobs starting from 10$, buyer can allow you to order gig more than one time. So if you want to order big, then order for more than one time. Among all outsourcing websites, Tenerr is also very popular. You can post your gigs and earn from them and also get work when you need it.
3. Guru: From this and below, all outsourcing websites are for big projects. Guru.com has a great number of employers and employees working online. You can find an expert worker easily on this website. It is popular all around the world.
4. Elance: A completely professional website where you can get choose freelancers from a big number of workers. Elance has almost 1.3 million workers registered. So you will always have the second option. Almost all outsourcing websites have the option for your, so that you can verify your work before you release payment.
5. Get a Freelancer: Get a Freelancer also called Freelancer is another great website where you can get your work for as low as 30$ and their average order is below 200$. They also have huge number of Employers and Freelancers registered which are very much active.
6. VWorker: Another great website to choose a professional worker from any field. Vworker has almost 300,000 workers registered from all over the world.
7. GetACoder: GetACoder is a website where you can get any technical, programming and Websites related work done. If you have a big project for website designing or programming, then this website can surely help you. GetACoder has a big number of coders and web developers registered from all over the world.
8. 99Designs: A great and unique website among all outsourcing websites. Here you can find professional freelancer for any type of work related to design and graphics. Whether it is website designing, business card designing or logo designing this website has the ability to connect you with a professional designer.
9. crowdSPRING: Another great website to get professinal designers of all type. If you need to get any design of website, business or logo then you can get it here.
10. BrickWorkIndia: Now, among all outsourcing websites this website is really unique. BrickWorkIndia provides you facility of getting Virtual Staff for your company, like virtual assistant, virtual secretary and executive assitants etc. Brickwork has the enviable experience of working on 7500 plus projects across 88 countries, in 8 years.